Babysitting Course [Ages 11 to 15]
Newcastle Branch, George and Kathleen Vice CommunityRoom
Saturday, April 13th and Sunday, April 14th,
12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Advance registration required; space is limited.
Cost $45, to be paid to instructor at time of class;
includes participant manual.
This course teaches you the fundamental skills needed to start your own babysitting service. A Red Cross certified instructor from React Right Safety Services teaches the class.
• How to give appropriate care for infants, toddlers and school-aged children;
• Dealing with basic First Aid emergencies;
• How to recognize potential hazards;
• What parents expect of a babysitter;
• How to safely find customers; and
• Rural babysitting.
Bring a teddy bear to practice on!
Presented in partnership with React Right Safety Services.
Date & Time:
Repeats every day until Sun Apr 14 2013 .Apr 13 2013 - 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Apr 14 2013 - 12:30pm - 4:30pm